New Safety Guidelines 6.15.20
Dear Pool Guests,
Our pool is open with some safety precautions. Lap lanes will be limited to two people per lane and aquatic class sizes will also be limited to 15 attendees based on a first-come basis. We need your help and patience to reduce the number of people in the locker rooms at one time. To this end, we have shortened some classes to allow for a larger time break between classes to facilitate fewer people in the locker rooms simultaneously. We will be adjusting the schedule on a weekly basis based on usage, safety parameters and patron feedback. Please email us at any time with your comments or concerns at email@example.com.
As of May 2021, MAXIMUM POOL CAPACITY IS 25 PEOPLE for Open Swim and Independent Adult Fitness Classes.
Due to safety and health guidelines, pool visitors will be expected to follow the guidelines below when using the pool facilities.
1. PLEASE STAY HOME if you have a fever, are feeling ill, or have come in contact within the last 14 days of anyone who has had COVID-19. If you have traveled to our area from anywhere outside of a 1-hour radius of our building, please self-quarantine for 14 days before coming to the pool.
2. A mask should be worn when entering the pool building and at any time possible while in the general areas or restrooms. Do not wear masks in the pool.
3. Please social distance when in the pool or pool building, leaving 6 ft. between yourself and others.
4. Please reduce the time you use a locker room. We recommend arriving in your swim attire under clothes or a bathrobe.
5. Please take a quick shower before entering the pool. If you need to use a shower after using the pool, please do so quickly to limit the time you are in the locker room. Please wear a mask in the locker room when possible.
6. Hair dryers will not be allowed in the general locker rooms and there will be no hand dryers in use. We will provide paper towels. If you must use a hair dryer, bring your own equipment and use the family bathroom only, located across from the office.
7. If using a locker, leave the locker OPEN WHEN DONE so that it can be properly sanitized by staff.
8. Please try to limit the number of people in the locker room at one time, giving priority to those leaving the pool.
9. If you arrive at the pool, and the pool is at capacity, you may have your name added to the waiting list. We are asking patrons to wait in their vehicle and we will call you when you can come in.
The staff will be following all CDC and Michigan Department of Health guidelines which are available on request.
Thank you for your patience, support and
respect of staff members and other pool patrons.